The Impact Of Car Accident Injuries
Car accident injuries, no matter how minor they may seem, can have an impact that lingers for months if not years. Many wrecks that didn’t appear catastrophic at the time can produce medical conditions that worsen over time and result in permanent disability or a greatly reduced quality of life.
If you have suffered a car accident injury in Florida, our attorney and the Kimsey Law Firm, P.A., can help you navigate the treacherous waters of insurance company claims and personal injury litigation. Lawyer Paul Kimsey previously worked as insurance company defense counsel, so he has a 360-degree view of the system surrounding insurance claims and car accident lawsuits. At our firm, you will work directly with him and get efficient and personalized service.
How Can A Car Accident Injury Change Your Life?
In the short term, many types of injuries from motor vehicle collisions have several things in common: pain, hospitalizations and time away from work. However, the end results of different types of injuries can vary dramatically. For example:
- Broken bones can result in limited mobility or lessened strength in a limb, possibly impacting the ability to pursue ordinary tasks on the job or at home.
- Whiplash injuries can result in chronic neck pain and stiffness.
- A spinal cord injury can result in paralysis, pain and reduced functioning in the limbs or other parts of the body.
- Brain trauma, or even a head injury that is labeled a concussion, can result in trouble with short-term memory, decision-making and coordination.
- Psychological injuries from a car collision can include post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), which can produce flashbacks of the accident, nightmares, anxiety and feelings of anger, fear and shock.
Our attorney will tap medical professionals to evaluate your injuries and the prospects for medical improvement. He will help you calculate adequate compensation to aid your recovery and support yourself and your family if your disability is permanent.
Do Not Let A Negligent Driver Ruin Your Life
Let our lawyer examine the unique circumstances of your case and develop a legal action plan. We are based in Tampa and serve clients throughout the Tampa Bay area. Call us at 813-867-2179 or email us for a free case consultation.