Motor vehicle accidents can be life-altering. There is often massive damage to property and severe, lasting injuries as a result. Accidents can even leave an individual permanently disabled or facing catastrophic injuries. You need to focus on recovering – not wondering how you will pay hefty medical bills.
Our team at Kimsey Law Firm, P.A., focuses on helping clients through difficult times. Our priority is to get your medical bills covered by insurance and to seek compensation from the negligent parties. We work hard to ensure you:
- Do not lose wages from missing work
- Have medical bills fully covered
- Have coverage for future medical needs related to your injury
- Receive compensation for property damage
- Obtain fair compensation for pain and suffering
- Find justice when a loved one dies in an accident
Our Approach To Motor Vehicle Accidents
I have over 30 years of combined experience fighting for Florida clients. We will always discuss your options and ensure you understand the choices available to you – and the results of your choices. We handle the insurance companies so you can focus on recovery. With backgrounds serving as insurance company counsel, our lawyers know precisely how the other side thinks.
We can help you with accidents involving:
- Car, truck, SUV and motorcycle crashes
- Drunk or distracted drivers
- Hit-and-run drivers or speeding
- Interstate 275, I-4, or Florida highways 597, 589 and 580
- Uninsured or underinsured drivers
- Semitractor-trailer collisions or rollovers
- Defective products, design defects or tire defects
- Traumatic brain injury or other severe injury
- Faulty seat belts, tires or gas tanks
- Dangerous conditions such as flooding, fog or hydroplaning
When you are injured, we will work quickly to handle your case efficiently. We are trial attorneys and will always fight for the maximum compensation for your situation. Call 813-867-2179 or reach out online for a free consultation on your Tampa Bay area or Pasco County case.