Paul E. Przepis Esq.
I take a great deal of pride in what I do. The legal profession is full of tradition and is what I consider to be a truly noble occupation. I have learned that advocating effectively on a client’s behalf can provide them with a better way of life. I thrive on my ambitions and dedicate my practice to meet each of my clients’ individual needs. I have come to understand that perseverance, an eagerness to learn, and the desire to succeed are traits that a trial lawyer must possess to provide competent legal representation. My success is measured mainly by the clients I represent and my vow will always be to provide quality representation.
My profession has also taught me that a vast network of resources is equally important. I have worked extremely hard to create valued friendships with certain colleagues, taking careful steps to surround myself with those who are competent and informed in their respective fields of law. If I am unable to handle a particular legal matter, I can refer it to a lawyer that I trust will do the job right.
I offer free consultations and I would be honored to help you or someone you know should the need for legal representation arise. Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions.
Areas of Practice
- Auto Accident Claims
- Personal Injury Claims
- ERISA Claims
- Disability Insurance Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Traffic Tickets
- Criminal Defense
- Florida, 2010
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2011
- Nova Southeastern Law University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- J.D. - 2010
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
- B.A. - 2004
- Major: Criminology
- Hudson High School
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Justice Association, 2010 to Present
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association (TBTLA), 2010 to Present
- Clearwater Bar Association, 2014 to 2016
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 – 2019
Past Employment Positions
- Kimsey Law Group, Legal Assistant, 2004 to 2007
- Law Office of Dominic O. Fariello, Associate Attorney, 2010 to 2014
- Carey, Leisure & Neal, Associate Attorney, 2014 to 2016
- Pendas Law Firm, Associate Attorney, 2016 to 2017
Pro Bono Activities
- Varied Legal Representation, 2010 to Present
- Rotary of Wesley Chapel Sunrise, 2017 to Present